The Caterham Seven 310R is a championship, representing a well established and successful formula in Caterham racing.
The ultimate evolution of the Academy car, the power is increased to 152bhp giving it a power-to-weight ratio well in excess of a Porsche 911 and requiring a limited slip differential to transfer that to the track.
In pre-season development, the Seven 310R was so successful that it resulted in a road version being launched to rave press reviews. Looking similar to the Seven 270R, the Seven 310R shares its race suspension and an aeroscreen to replace the original windscreen.
- *New for 2023* 21 championship races
- *New for 2023* 7 triple-header race weekends
- *New for 2023* 20 minute races
- *New for 2023* Dedicated dry (Avon ZZR, limited) and wet (Avon ZZS) tyres
- Race 1 finish position is race 2 grid position; race 2 finish position is race 3 grid position
- 30 points for a win, descending to 1 point for all classified finishers
- 1 point for fastest lap
- Three drop scores
- Professional team support permitted
About the car
- Originally 2014 onwards Academy cars
- Upgraded to Roadsport, then Seven 270R with Avon ZZS tyres & a rear anti-roll bar, stiffer springs and dampers, wider track front suspension, windscreen and lights removed
- Thereafter upgraded to Seven 310R with more powerful 152bhp engine and limited slip differential for increased traction and improved cornering
Have race experience, and want to take part?
Register your interest for the 2022 motorsport season.Enquire now
2023 Seven 310R Leaderboard
2023 Seven 310R Anniversary Cup
Back for 2023 but with a new name to celebrate our 50th year, the 50th Anniversary Cup allows all drivers (including guest entries) to compete for an alternative podium. Only three rounds qualify for the cup - Zandvoort, Silverstone GP and Donington Park GP - but if you finish it the top 3 for any of those, you're out of the running. Fourth has never looked so good! Check in after Zandvoort for the Standings.
Seven 310R Championship Past Winners
The hallowed Caterham Seven 310R Championship Hall of Fame celebrates the few who have had the talent and speed to earn their place in Caterham Motorsport history with overall championship glory
|2022||Pete Walters||Caterham Seven 310R|
|2021||Lewis Thompson||Caterham Seven 310R|
|2020||Greg Monks||Caterham Seven 310R|
|2019||Gordon Sawyer||Caterham Seven 310R|
|2018||Chris Hutchinson||Caterham Seven 310R|
|2017||Lee Bristow||Caterham Seven 310R|
Access past results, decal packs and more.
2023 Seven 310R Championship Table
2023 Seven 310R Championship Race Results
2023 Caterham Motorsport Lap Records
2023 Seven 310R Regulations & Decal Guides
2023 Caterham Motorsport Calendar
The Caterham Parts Store
We stock a huge range of official Caterham replacement parts
Race Support Services
Professional Race Support Options