Just some of the benefits
Caterham Motorsport is the most successful family of one-make championships in the UK, with approximately 200 drivers competing across five championships. Strong camaraderie in the paddock and an enjoyable atmosphere belie the fierce competition that happens on track, brought about through tight regulations and packed grids. Podium finishers are born from raw driving skill, not fat wallets. This is racing as it should be.
The level playing field of machinery and the outright competitive nature of our championships makes for exciting TV coverage on Channel 4 and Motors TV. This offers great exposure to any partner and just some of the additional benefits of being a partner include:
- Branding on every competing car
- Acknowledgment and promotion through our website
- Logos on all championship communication
- Use of Caterham Motorsport photographs to promote partnership
- Association with Caterham Motorsport will raise a company’s profile to make it more appealing to its target market.
Our partners, whose own products and services complement the Caterham product offering, are extremely important to us, our drivers and our spectators.
You can find our current partners below, with more information on who they are and links to their websites.
How to compete
Start your engines
Race Support Services
Professional Race Support Options